Hey! I didn’t plan this; I just write what I write. I had no idea there were so many Kory Stamper (and Emily Brewster) fans out there. But since I
wrote the first article below, it has become by far my most visited page. People accuse me of being in love with Kory Stamper. Well, I may not
have been before, I sure am now. Grammarian fans are welcome at Frankly Curious!
- Kory Stamper Lightens Hair!
- What can I say? I spend a lot of time on the Merriam-Webster website and I notice things. In general, I don’t like change, except in my website traffic. But Ms. Stamper: you keep on changing; I’ll love you any way you are!
- Zombies (and Kory Stamper Fans) are Attacking!
- Google is the cause of all my online pain and pleasure—plus zombies and Kory Stamper fans.
- “Why Ms. Brewster: You’re beautiful!”
- Kory Stamper’s colleague Emily Brewster has changed her look and greatly improved her content.
- “What in the Hell is Emily Brewster Doing Anyway?”
- Merriam-Webster responds to my request for the job titles of their editors.
- “Kory Stamper is Ugly?”
- Some kid created a website called KoryStamperIsUgly.com. I kick into Don Quixote mode and defend her honor. Kind of.
- Merriam-Webster Videos
- Unfortunately, there is no way to embed the many excellent Merriam-Webster Videos on this site, but they
do have their own page. Currently, they have 25 videos with lengths in the one to three minute range. It is a
fun way to kill a half-hour. Update: They now have a YouTube channel
with about half of their videos.